Welcome to the 154th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between July 23rd and July 30th, 2023.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- EraLend, ZkSync’s largest lender, suffered a $3.4M exploit.
- The SEC charged Quantstamp Inc. for its $28.35M IPO.
- Worldcoin, Sam Altman’s DeFi project, launched its token, receiving more than two million sign-ups.
- A new Ethereum proposal, EIP-7377, proposes a feature that allows EOAs to send a one-time transaction that deploys code to their account.
- PancakeSwap recently expanded to the zkSync Era network.
- Palm Network is to roll out a Polygon-based Supernets chain next week.
- BadgerDAO released a ‘purple paper’ for an eBTC synthetic bitcoin using $stETH.
- Napier Finance recently announced Napier Protocol, hoping to “fix fixed yield.”
- Flashbots, a crypto firm, raised $60M in funding in a Paradigm-led funding round.
- The Avalanche Foundation recently launched Avalanche Vista, a $50M funding initiative hoping to fund projects on Avalanche.
💵 State of the Stablecoins
💎 NFT News
- Starbucks announced a new NFT collection named the “Green Apron Collection”.
- Highlight, a generative NFT platform, launched on Ethereum.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 155th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋