About this site
Defiprime.com is the digital media and analytical services provider for the DeFi community. Its mandate is to inform, educate, and connect the community as the definitive source of news dedicated to decentralized finance space.
Definition of “the best DeFi Product”
- Are you feel comfortable to recommend this product to your IRL friends?
- Product running on the mainnet (not coming soon, not testnet)
- Visible product traction (not empty marketplace, not empty order book, etc).
- Decentralized first. Label ‘Region is not supported’ it’s a spit in the face of DeFi. Check our recent twitter-poll with community sentiment on this matter.
- No crypto tribalism and bias. Ethereum, Tron, EOS, Bitcoin and the rest of blockchains are equal as long as DeFi product built on top are useful.
So to reiterate, we’ll give you two examples below.
Bad pitch for listing at Defiprime:
- “We are going to change the world with our super-duper AI-based smart contract platform, here is our whitepaper. We have 10000 strong community at our Telegram! We also struck a deal of the century with a big brand(but no one has heard about this brand anyway, and it’s not related to Finance or Blockchain). Still working on our product launch, but you can play with this thing on testnet.”
Good pitch for listing at Defiprime:
- “We launched on mainnet three months ago, after two respectable auditors independently audited our smart contracts. Since our launch, we achieved this and that milestones, and XXXX users using our app regularly. We also integrated with a few well known DeFi protocols.”
If you’d like to submit your project, please fill this form.
DMs open @defiprime
Defiprime Media Assets
When using defiprime.com logo, keep all of its proper elements intact and do not alter them in any way.
DeFi is coming. Don't get left behind
Rachael McCrary, COO of Button Wallet talks about messenger-based banking, and how cryptocurrency landscape will shift over the next five years.
Ryan Berkun, Founder & CEO of Fabrx talking about building on the new decentralized web.
Stani Kulechov talks about ETHLend, the first decentralized lending marketplace built by DeFi OGs.