Welcome to the 103rd issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between July 17th and July 24rd, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Impermax announced a recovery plan and made a post-mortem post.
- 3 people from Coinbase were arrested in the first insider trading case of crypto.
- Coinbase fought back against the charges, claiming that none of the assets were securities and so the charges were not valid.
- WalletConnect’s V2 sign beta phase ended recently.
- Olympus DAO is launching Bond Protocol, expanding their ecosystem.
- $stETH, by Lido, is expanding to L2, revealing their plans in a post.
- veToken Finance raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding, with investors including DegenDAO, members of Curve and Yearn Finance, and others.
- You can get 5% off FTX trades with our link.
- Across also launched an airdrop, containing a referral program which rewards you.
💱 DEX Report
- The DEX Hashflow raised $25M in funding, holding a $400M valuation.
💵 State of the Stablecoins
- Curve is to launch an over-collateralized stablecoin, according to its founder.
- Circle, the issuer of $USDC, layed out their wishes for the stablecoin policy.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 104th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋