Welcome to the 86th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between March 20th and March 27th, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Stargate, a new bridge launched around a week ago, has already attracted $2B in liquidity.
- Muffin was recently announced, which is an AMM protocol that supports concentrated liquidity and multiple fee tiers in a single pool.
- Bastion received an undisclosed amount in funding, including funding from Jane Street.
- Ribbon Finance raised $8.8M in Series A funding recently, with Paradigm being one of the lead investors.
💱 DEX Report
💎 NFT News
- The US Department of Justice charged the creators of the Frosties NFT project for wire fraud and money laundering.
- Yuga Labs, the creator of the Bored Ape NFT collection, raised $450M recently, with the round led by a16z.
- GameStop announced their NFT marketplace, which runs on Loopring L2.
- Upshot, an NFT appraisal protocol, received an investment of $22M, led by Polychain Capital.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 87th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋