Welcome to the 81st issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between February 13th and February 20th, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain have now merged into BNB Chain.
- SEC’s enforcement against the protocol Wonderland could maybe spell trouble for DeFi.
- Padawan DAO, an organization aimed at funding students to attend DeFi events, lost a majority of its budget to risky strategies.
- Gamma integrated with Olympus DAO recently to allow protocols access to Uniswap V3 bonds.
- Sulu, a product by Enzyme Finance, went live on the Ethereum chain.
- Kwenta, a partner of Synthetix, started a community fundraiser on the 14th of February, selling their token.
- 3Box Labs, a project aimed at being a Web3 project studio, raised $30M with the lead investors being USV and Multicoin Capital.
- Salad Ventures, the developer of GuildOS (a guild management platform), raised $13.5M in funding.
- Maverick Protocol raised $8M in funding, with the lead investors being Pantera and Jump Crypto.
💱 DEX Report
- DexGuru, raised $5M in strategic funding.
💎 NFT News
- Sushimi by Sushi, which aims to be an NFT profile picture project within the Sushi ecosystem.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 82nd issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋