Welcome to the 112th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between September 18th and September 25th, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- A white hat found a giant vulnerability in the Ethereum-Arbitrum bridge, worth “multi-million dollars”.
- dYdX’s NPM account was recently hacked.
- The SEC recently suggested that all Ethereum transactions fall under US government jurisdiction.
- The CFTC has fined bZeroX $250K, with actions also filed against the successor DAO.
- According to veteran crypto investors, venture capitalists are shunning tokens.
- Mars V2 was recently introduced, which aims to update the existing protocol with features like Rovers.
- Tribe DAO has voted in favor of repaying the victims of the $80M Rari hack.
- We recently discussed the decentralization of DAOs, and how we can measure it.
- Framework Ventures led a $24M funding round, for the web3 security platform Immunefi.
💵 State of the Stablecoins
- Binance recently completed the integration of $BUSD on the Avalanche and Polygon chains, along with opening deposits and withdrawals.
💎 NFT News
- Disney is reportedly hiring a transaction lawyer for their “aggressive” NFT plans.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 113th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋