Welcome to the 130th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between January 29th and February 5th, 2023.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Stargate is to reissue $STG tokens following the Alameda wallet hack.
- The SEC has settled a claim in the LBRY case.
- The Uniswap DAO voted to select Wormhole as their bridge provider for deployment on the BNB chain.
- a16z used 15M tokens to vote against Uniswap deploying on the BNB chain.
- dYdX released their 2022 ecosystem report.
- Everland Finance, a Solana lending project, recently shut down, citing a liquidity crunch.
- Zapper announced three new sets of endpoints for their API.
- Lyra, an options AMM, was recently deployed on Arbitrum.
- Centrifuge, a lending protocol, has accrued $6M in debt.
- MakerDAO revenue fell by 42% in 2022, per the shrinking lending market.
- Rally, a social token project, shut down its Ethereum side chain, leaving some users’ assets in purgatory.
- Buffer recently launched on the Arbitrum mainnet, alongside an announcement for their referral program.
- Archimedes, a DeFi marketplace, closed a $4.9M funding round.
- Port3 announced a $3M seed funding round, with the round led by KuCoin Labs.
- Rysk Finance raised $1.4M in funding, aiming to spearhead market-making for derivatives.
💱 DEX Report
- The DEX Dexalot started a new hybrid subnet on Avalanche.
💎 NFT News
- Fungify secured $6M in funding, aiming to build a new NFT lending primitive.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 131th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋