Welcome to the 82nd issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between February 20th and February 27th, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Polygon published their review of a bug/vulnerability in their Consensus mechanism.
- Ethereum talked about what Bridges even are on their blog.
- Impossible Research of Impossible Finance also released a paper about play-to-earn guilds, talking about different guilds currently active and general information.
- Yearn and Notional has announced integration, with Yearn allocating 15M USDC and 15M DAI to Notional’s fixed-rate lending strategies.
- Mahesh Murthy announced Karma, a reputation system for DAO users, alongside their $1.2M funding round for the project.
- Revert Finance released the Initiator, a tool that allows users to initiate LP positions and works quickly.
- Sacred Finance launched its early contributor program, which allows people to contribute work that has regulated workflow depending on the needs of the project.
- BlackPool Finance recently announced their second version, or veBPT.
- Brahma Finance raised $4.2069M in funding, led by Framework Ventures, to aid their goal of easy access to diversified and sustainable yield.
- Teller Finance received an undisclosed amount in funding, with the round led by Blockchain Capital.
💱 DEX Report
- Ren Labs closed a $7.5M funding round, aiming to build a cross-chain catalog exchange.
💎 NFT News
- Rakuten launched Rakuten NFT, which is their own marketplace/sales platform for NFTs.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 83rd issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋