Welcome to the 137th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between March 19th and March 26th, 2023.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- The Euler hacker returned 58,737 ether, a significant portion of the stolen funds.
- DeFiLlama drama occurred on March 19th; A person controlling the website domain and Twitter was pushing for a token, while the rest of the team was against a token.
- Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, was sued by the SEC on Securities and Market Manipulation charges.
- The SEC also warned Coinbase that it is planning on pursuing enforcement over securities violations.
- Do Kwon was arrested at a Montenegro Airport for “falsified documents.”
- Through the @wallet bot on Telegram, you can now send $USDT to others.
- Arbitrum held a token airdrop for their native token.
- Fantom recently announced a new wallet.
- An alternate use case for the fee switch was recently proposed on the Uniswap Governance forum.
- V1 of numeon launched on Polygon.
- BitKeep recently secured $30M in funding, with Bitget as the main investor.
- Seed Club Ventures raised $25M in funding for a fund focused on DAOs.
- Particle Network, a middleware platform, closed a $7M funding round.
- SushiSwap recently unveiled a proposal to establish a legal defense fund, seeking $3M $USDT.
💱 DEX Report
- Dfyn V2 was released, with improvements including on-chain limit orders and improved DEX security.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 138th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋