Welcome to the 142nd issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between April 23rd and April 30th, 2023.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- 0VIX was recently exploited for $2M in a flash-loan exploit.
- DAO Times recently interviewed a DAO money grabber, revealing details like how they drain treasuries.
- The US House of Representatives may have a crypto bill in 2 months.
- Arbitrum has initiated its token distribution to DAOs in its ecosystem.
- Robinhood recently gave a new way for users to fund their wallets.
- Thetanuts Finance has raised $17M in funding for expanding its startup and creating new partnerships.
- Giddy, a crypto wallet, announced its $6.9M funding round.
- DFlow has secured $5.5M in funding, hoping to bring payment for order flow.
- Teahouse Finance closed a $5M funding round, aiming to combat concentrated liquidity.
- The Next Block Expo is in Warsaw from May 24th to the 25th, and with our code, you can get 10% off for the first 200 people.
💱 DEX Report
- Tribe3, a futures DEX, raised $2.1M in funding.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 143rd issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋