Welcome to the 122nd issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between November 27th and December 4th, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Ankr suffered an exploit of its $aBNBc token, losing $20M.
- Twitter made a parody of the idea wrapped ether being in trouble, despite $wETH being fine.
- Paradigm and wagmi are collaborating, with Paradigm sponsoring wagmi to build open-source web3 frontend libraries full-time.
- Uniswap governance is considering a Fee Switch.
- Phantom, a Solana-focused crypto wallet, added Ethereum and Polygon support.
- The Flashbots Collective is discussing FRP-20, specifically Order Flow Auction Design.
- BitDAO launched a modular Ethereum L2 network named Mantle.
- Oasis released their state of DeFi in 2022 report.
- Kiln, an Ethereum staking-as-a-service startup, secured $17.6M in funding.
- Wildxyz announced a $7M seed funding round, aiming to bring immersive art to Blockchain.
- Daylight, a web3 software solution, raised $3M in funding.
- Lyra closed a $3M strategic funding round, with the round co-led by Framework Ventures and GSR.
💱 DEX Report
- Trader Joe, an Avalanche DEX, deploying on Arbitrum.
💎 NFT News
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 123rd issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋